Criminal Case Consultation
If you or a loved one has bee arrested for a misdemeanor or felony crime in Tallahassee or the surrounding area, you should begin the process of finding an experienced, local criminal defense attorney.
You should be prepared to do the following during your free consultation:
- Discuss the facts of your case and the circumstances leading up to the charge(s);
- Discuss the elements of the crime charged (i.e. what the State must prove to convict);
- Discuss the defenses available to you in your case and how they can be used in pre-trial negotiations, motions and trial;
- Learn what you can do, now and in the future, to best protect your rights;
- Discuss possible collateral consequences of the crime(s) charged such as employment, licensure, criminal record, and drivers’ license;
- Discuss the range of possibilities of outcomes in a criminal case;
- Learn about the criminal court process and what to expect while your case is pending;
- Ask any questions you may have about the crime charged or the criminal system in general;
- Get the answers you need to make the best decision for you and your future.